"Thank you so much for a fantastic experience on the framebuilding course. Building my own frame has been incredibly rewarding and I've learned so much. I had no previous experience and hadn't done any metalwork since school but Dave was such a good teacher. He was always there; never anything other than calm (no matter how much mess I made with the brass), always making me believe that I could do it, always encouraging, always patient, always ready to share experiences. I'm really looking forward to riding my new bike. I'm more than happy to recommend the framebuilding course to anyone who might be interested"
Framebuilding Courses - Terms & Conditions
- To secure a place on a Framebuilding Course a non-refundable deposit of £250 (cleared funds) is required at the time of booking.
- Deposits are non-refundable, however, if necessary, we will do our best to accommodate a change of date, providing this is agreed at least 12 weeks before the original course start date.
- The balance of the Framebuilding Course fee must be paid at least 8 weeks before the agreed start date of the course. This is non-refundable.
- If booking a place within 8 weeks of the start date the Framebuilding Course fee must be paid in full at the time of booking. This is non-refundable.
- To ensure that Dave can check and prepare everything before your arrival, all tubes and materials must be obtained from ourselves. Every effort will be made to accommodate requests for specific material. We reserve the right to substitute material of an equal or superior specification, if the original choice is not available.
- The material cost will be calculated after a frame design has been agreed. Any variation in the agreed material specification, or requirement for additional materials, must be paid for (cleared funds) before the end of the course.
- All payments must be made in GB pounds.
- The Framebuilding Course fee covers tuition, a course handbook to read before you start, use of the workshop equipment and safety equipment, unlimited tea and coffee in the workshop, and the answers to any questions you care to ask about framebuilding, during the course.
- The Framebuilsing Course handbook supplied is for your sole use and must not be copied for anyone else.
- Every effort will be made to ensure that Framebuilding Course participants produce frames of high quality, however, we regret that these frames cannot be covered by any warranty.
- These terms & conditions may be reviewed and updated from time to time.